Virtually indestructible, the rugged Vanguard Supreme Series hard cases have innovative features for unmatched strength and durability. They are o-ring sealed, waterproof (up to a depth of 16.5 feet/5 meters), airtight, and built to withstand the most extreme conditions (-40 degree Fahrenheit/-40 degree Celsius to 203 degree Fahrenheit/95 degree Celsius). Supreme cases are great for airline travel with an automatic pressure equalization valve and ability to support up to 265 lbs/120 kg. of exterior weight. Anti-slip rubber feet and a solid carrying handle offer extra durability. Thick, quick-release latches lock in place and steel-reinforced lock holders are great for use with pad locks for added security. Supreme 53F has dense, customizable hexagon-shaped foam for an extremely tailored, custom fit for gear. Its wheels and extended handle make travel with your gear a breeze.
From the Manufacturer
Virtually indestructible all weather, waterproof hard case with customizable foam insert.
- Hard-sided case
- Will handle extreme temperatures
- 0-ring sealed, waterproof (up to a depth of 16.5 feet/5 meters)
- Airtight and built to withstand the most extreme conditions -40 degree Celsius to +95 degree Celsius/-40 degree Fahrenheit to 203 degree Fahrenheit
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Easy-locking heavy-duty latches and steel-reinforced padlock receptacles
- Customizable die cut foam and anti-slip rubber feet
No Terms Conditions
No Replacement Policies