The Sedona 45 Backpack (Blue) is the perfect bag for photographers needing to carry and protect their gear while hiking a trail or traveling across town. A 10 Point Adjustment Harness and Breathable Suspension System ensure that you can easily carry your gear for long treks. Quickly configure the Sedona Backpack as a day pack or a full gear backpack. Remove the protective insert and the Sedona backpack can be used as an everyday backpack for work or school. Carrying a tripod, monopod or walking sticks is easy with three ways to safely attached them. A rear entry main compartment ensures your gear is safe for travel and quick entry is provided by simply removing the straps and swinging the bag around safely while wearing the waist belt. Additional features such as the hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access and the integrated safety whistle make the Sedona backpack perfect for outdoor use.
- In Daypack mode, the Sedona 45 Backpack can hold one DSLR with lens attached, 1-2 extra lenses, a flash unit, accessories and an iPad with personal gear storage in the upper compartment.
- The Sedona Backpack provides additional storage such as a bottle holder, a front accessory pocket for a tablet, memory cards and cables and storage for personal gear in the upper compartment (when not using as a gear pack).
- Protect your gear from rain and dust with the included rain cover (discreetly tuck this cover away when not in use). Additional gear protection is provided with a sealed waterproof zipper on the main compartment of the Sedona Backpack.
- The included hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access to a 1.5 liter hydration reservoir (not included) and makes the Sedona backpack perfect for hiking.
- A Multiple Hanging System includes two higher front straps to hold large accessories such as sleeping bags. Nylon webbing on both shoulder straps allows accessories to be hung where they can be easily accessed.
No Terms Conditions
No Replacement Policies