The Sedona 43 Sling Bag (Khaki / Green) is perfect for the active photographer who needs quick access to their gear. A versatile bag, the Sedona 43 Sling bag can be configured as a day pack, with space for personal gear in the upper compartment, or as a full gear pack. Remove the protective camera insert and the Sedona Sling Bag can even be used every day. Side access lets you get to your gear quickly and without the need to put your bag on the ground. Carrying a tripod, monopod or walking sticks is easy with three ways to safely attached them. A breathable suspension system and detachable chest harness ensure that you can carry your gear comfortably on all your adventures. Additional features such as the hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access and the integrated safety whistle make the Sedona Sling Bag perfect for outdoor use.
- n Daypack mode, the Sedona 43 Sling Bag can hold one DSLR with lens attached, a flash unit, accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger), and an iPad mini with personal gear storage in the upper compartment.
- The Sedona Sling provides additional storage such as a bottle holder, a front accessory pocket for a tablet, memory cards and cables and storage for personal gear in the upper compartment (when not using the sling as a gear pack).
- Protect your gear from rain and dust with the included rain cover (discreetly tuck this cover away when not in use). Additional gear protection is provided with a sealed waterproof zipper on the main compartment of the Sedona Sling.
- The included hydration-ready pocket offers easy-access to a 1.5 liter hydration reservoir (not included) and makes the Sedona Sling perfect for hiking.
- A Multiple Hanging System includes two higher front straps to hold large accessories such as sleeping bags. Nylon webbing on the shoulder strap allows accessories to be hung where they can be easily accessed.
No Terms Conditions
No Replacement Policies